Most users of Spotify have complained over the years, of the unavailability of lyrics on their various music’s downloaded, either premium or not. The lyrics not showing issues has now been fixed and the new update by Spotify seems to be the most exciting one yet.
Spotify bringing lyrics to its app comes as a result of its sole partnership with the also music streaming app Musixmatch to bring lyrics to majority of it music library.
It the new update also comes with a real time feature bringing about a karaoke like module on the app for you to sing along with the lyrics being displayed.
A new option has also been added to allow users to share lyrics to their family and friends using a third party like feature.
- 1 HOW TO SEE LYRICS ON SPOTIFY NEW UPDATE FOR LYRICS NOT SHOWING ON SPOTIFY.
- 1.1 WHERE TO FIND THE LYRICS FEATURE ON SPOTIFY.
- 1.2 Connect with us.
HOW TO SEE LYRICS ON SPOTIFY NEW UPDATE FOR LYRICS NOT SHOWING ON SPOTIFY.
WHERE TO FIND THE LYRICS FEATURE ON SPOTIFY.
HOW TO SEE SPOTIFY LYRICS ON MOBILE.
- Open the Spotify app, IOS or Android.
- Choose a song and tap play.
- Tap to open the now playing view.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see lyrics.
HOW TO SEE SPOTIFY LYRICS ON DESKTOP.
- Open the Spotify app on your desktop.
- Choose to play song on the Spotify software.
- Select the microphone icon on the “Now Playing” bar to see lyrics.
HOW TO SEE SPOTIFY LYRICS ON TV.
- Open the Spotify Tv app on your Tv.
- Choose a song and press play.
- Open the Now playing view.
- Click on lyrics button in the right corner to enable lyrics.