Mipi is a device error mostly occurring on Samsung devices majorly the S series with the issues varying from the S8+ and above.
On this post we will be going in dept on how to fix the mipi device error on your old Samsung Os of android 9 or low or the high end devices on version 9 or higher.
When dealing with situations of system error, there can always be a panic, but for a more safer option, if your phone has a guarantee placed on it, then its more suitable to return it to your nearest Samsung office.
With the complexities of buying a phone, when its already used, then this fix is for you to enjoy.
How To Fix Mipi Device Error.
Flash Fix For Samsung Device Error.
Following the settings below:
- Simply go to your phone caller.
- Dial or copy and paste the code *#27663368378#*.
- A popup will show.
- Then go to Settings, System, then Nv rebuild, then click on all and reset device.
- Now simply Flash From Official Firmware 4 File
- Then Chose BL AP CP
- And In CSC Choose Cache Herolte.pit Meta.Data From Combination
- And Flash it then all network will start working.
- Go to your phone dialer again.
- Copy and paste the code *#33725327# and the Nv systemN backup menu will appear.
- Now backup your efs.
- clear Efs and restore.
- Then check Mipi status.
- If its still keeps showing fail then its is a 100 percent hardware problem.
That’s all the setting required to fix the mipi device error on your various Samsung devices.
CONNECT WITH US
Join Tec9ja Telegram channel – Telegram.
Tec9ja Facebook Page – Facebook.
Join Tec9ja WhatsApp Group – Whatsapp.
Tec9ja YouTube Channel – YouTube.