The latest working method on how to share vpn connection from android to pc is now available, and its is still working in 2022.
To simply share a vpn connection is very complex but on this post i will be showing you not one but lots of ways to share your vpn connection from your android device, to your computer in easy steps.
I know you have tried to connect your mobile device vpn connection to your system, pretty stressful experience right, you will just burn yourself out if you keep trying, for now there is not official way to share your android vpn connection with your laptop, i don’t know if it will be every released, but its pretty nice that this developers are able to find lucrative ways to do complex tasks.
Table of contents
How to share vpn connection from android to pc
We are going to be providing you with the best app you can use for vpn connection sharing.
The apps are pretty lightweight so you can worry not about taking your space.
Why should i share my android vpn connection to pc.
To share your vpn connection to your pc is not really necessary only when deemed fit to be honest, but i know you feel like when you have an unlimited vpn connection, you will always want to share it with your pc due its large storage space.
Best Apps To Share Vpn Connection With Pc.
Now lets begin with the apps i recommend for vpn connection sharing.
Pdanet app is a software tool with over 10m+ download on android device alone, that gives you enough perspective to know that the tool is a very popular working one of android devces and even pc devices.
Steps to Connect With Pdnanet on Android to Pc.
- First and foremost you need to download Pdanet plus for android and for pc(For pc simply search on google for pdanet software for pc latest version ) I simply don’t want to share the pdanet for pc to prevent any situation of my viewers complaining of their system catching virus.
- Install the Android and pc files respectively.
- Check if your mobile hotspot is on and switch it off for now, you will need that later though.
- Now open the pdanet for android, and you should see various option like Usb tether, Bluetooth sever, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Go to the setting locate the about phone or about device, then look for a section that says build number, tap on it just 4 times, you should see a popop that says, “You are one step from being a developer” Just continuously tap on it, until it reads, “you are now a developer“.
- Launch the pdanet again on your android device and click on usb tethering and connect your usb from your pc to your android device.
- There should be a popup notification on your phone, if there isn’t then check the notification bar on your laptop or pc, by the right side of your screen to see it then click connect internet usb.(Please a usb cord is very important for this connection, please make sure its an original cord you are using because it matters a lot, by original you know what i mean)
Now if the first method about doesn’t work for you please did not work for you, please do not just get angry as this second method is sure to work for any android device connection to pc.
Every proxy share vpn Connection To PC.
Every proxy is one of the best mobile tethering apps you can use to share your connection from your android to your pc.
how do i use every proxy?
To simply use every proxy kindly follow the steps below:
- Firstly you need to download every proxy latest version through here.
- Open the app and enable the http and https connection button.
- You will be given a proxy host and proxy port, you can either screenshot or save this elsewhere or anywhere you want.
- Now put on your hotspot.
- Go to your pc, head over to the network and internet section, now connect to your hotspot normally.
- Then head over to your control panel, simply go to your windows search bar and look for the control panel.
- Click on network and internet.
- Now click on network sharing center.
- On the search bar look for anywhere that state edit ip address and port then simply copy and paste the settings from the eproxy from your android phone.
- Now you are go to go on sharing your vpn connection.